Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Dream to "Pass Gas" (Nurse Anesthesia)

 


This goes out to everyone who is dreaming about becoming a CRNA! The road may be harsh, but if you really want it, you can achieve it! Hard work does pay off, and persistance is important. Things may not go the way you expect but if you keep trying, dreams can come true! So don't give up!

This is the beginning of my Road to becoming a CRNA

I am a Japanese American male who is 28 years old, and miraculously just got accepted to Loma Linda University's CRNA program. I start in September of 2012. 

I leave you with this:
" I am going from wiping butts (Bedside nursing), to my ultimate goal of passing gas (Nurse Anesthesia)!"- ME



Hey, you have to have a little humor in life or you won't last! When things get stressful, laugh it off:)





1 comment:

  1. I think it is amazing that you are so helpful for some of us on the road to becoming a CRNA. Best of luck to you in school, but I don't think you will need it. :) and thank you very much for posting and with all the helpful tips!!!

    ReplyDelete