Wednesday, April 25, 2012

So many new things to come

Alright everyone,

Here's a shout out to all those who dream to be a CRNA. It's a tough road to start on but if you really put your mind to it, it's possible.

In the next couple of days, I am going to post a guide on how to get into CRNA school. This will include resources that I have found useful when I started. I am going to be honest, I may not be an expert. I believe I was blessed and got accepted into Loma Linda University's program. I believe that I have done my research and hope that it comes in handy for at least one person out there.

All right so here is an important aspect of this blog. I need feedback. I want to be able to answer any questions that people may have. I am going to make a Q&A section, any particular questions you have? Post a comment or email me at hiruma83@gmail.com



1 comment:

  1. Soon I'll be graduating from highschool and moving onto college wanting to major in nursing and further on my career to be a CRNA. I'm really stuck and need help, since I want to major in nursing what classes would I HAVE to take or which classes should or shouldn't take.

    ReplyDelete